COLLECTION AND USE INFORMATION FROM YOU
When you use the Site or contact us by telephone, e-mail, social media, SMS, we may collect and process the following information:
- You give us, including:
- contact data such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, photographs or images and comments;
- your log-in and password;
- information on usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you view, and which services you use;
- information about your computer such as your IP-address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system;
- content of correspondence with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- participation in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site.
- Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including IP-address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
- pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We do not collect personal information about your online activities on third party websites. We use this information to:
- assess your needs to determine suitable services or products to you;
- send products updates or warranty information;
- administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- administer your account;
- send you a newsletter, marketing communications;
- improve our site for marketing effort;
- respond to your questions, concerns and complaints;
- achieve other purposes than those prohibited by law.
customer service. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We will share your information with third parties:
- if any of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- to any other third party with your consent to do so.
We make your personal information available to third party to manage our advertising on the website. Our ad networks partners use technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities while using the Site to provide you
targeted advertising based upon your interests. Our ad networks partners can market their products or services to you. You may opt-out of receiving our newsletters, marketing emails, direct marketing messages and request us to stop processing
your information for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds.
THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Our Site is typically intended for general audiences. We do not knowingly collect personal information of children without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. If you believe that we may have personal information from or about a child under
the age of majority, please contact us at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have a right to
- know what personal data we hold about you;
- delete or update your personal data;
- unsubscribe from direct marketing messages;
- request that we stop processing of your personal data.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us, operating your account or choosing our services. In some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or stop processing your personal data, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide
the services to you.
We, our partners and vendors take commercially reasonable security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access or disclosure, except as law, court order, or other valid legal process requires such access or disclosure or we are involved
in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a part of our assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have
regarding your personal information. If you have any questions, concerns and/or complaints about security of the Site, you can contact us at e-mail: email@example.com
acceptance of such changes.